1. We breathe in Oxygen, and breath out Carbon Dioxide
2. Organisms need to eat because food is the source of Energy
3. Cellular respiration may be classified into two types, aerobic if it is
and anaerobic if it is Oxygen-dependent ,
4. and anaerobic if it is Oxygen-independent.
5. An anaerobic respiration also begins with Glycosis;
6. where a molecule of glucose is broken down into two molecules of Pyruvatic acid.
7. The broken down of molecules consist of three steps, namely glycolysis, Electron Transport. and Krebs cycle.
8. Glycolysis occurs in Cytoplasm.
pa brainliest na lang po
Explanation:It did, however, have to be discovered and understood. Most people give credit to Benjamin Franklin for discovering electricity. Benjamin Franklin had one of the greatest scientific minds of his time. He was interested in many areas of science, made many discoveries, and invented many things, including bifocal glasses.