Exercise 1. Getting the Riddles
Directions: Solve the riddles below to come up with the basic principles of effective layout and design. Fill in the boxes with the missing letters to complete each word.
1. I equalize like or unlike units, a cut with another cut, or a boxed story with a group of headlines. B_ _А_ _E
2. I make sure that the content of every page and of every double page spread blend into a harmonious unit. _N_T_
3. I display news according to importance and I make sure that the stories are arranged following the big letter “S” shape. E_ _H_S_ _
4. I am the sister of Balance. I am responsible for ensuring that the pictures are sized properly to keep up with other shapes in the page. _R_P_R_ _ _N
5. Units and cut have their own individuality but I blend them together as one. _O_T_A_ _
Do mind what layer you're currently on, you might use that tool on the wrong layer.
in a form of writing
or it is recorded in books, since they are storing data analytically.
Ako Hindi maalam